Time to spam JauntHie's friends list again
Yesterday JauntHie bugged me again about moving my weblog (www.fisherbear.net) over to LiveJournal. It's not going to happen (I like my Geeklog calendar way too much, and I'm having fun playing around with PHP) but she has convinced me to at least post a summary here on LJ, just to improve the odds that people notice it. Apparently the idea is that people read her friends list, and some of them might add me to their friends lists, and eventually my summaries might creep through the friends-list-o-sphere like some kind of slowly updating virus.
I can get behind that. Here goes.
Current topics on the fisherbear front page, in the order they were posted:
1. Art (qua logorrhea) -- when mailing lists attack [rant]
Communication's a wonderful thing, when you can get it. This is a post about some people who don't. I'm one of them.
2. Better late than never [politics]
Notes on some extremely belated kudos to the exaggerator who wasn't.
3. Newt and Hillary, sitting in a tree... [politics]
Why the recent Gingrichian kissy face really shouldn't surprise anyone.
4. Sleeping on the couch again [general]
TV messes with my brain again.
5. Pro-Life (just not yours) [politics]
Right-wing lobbyists explain why diseases are good.
6. It never rains but... [politics]
Ideology isn't the only reason the GOP puts a muzzle on public data. Greed helps, too.
7. If you believe this... [politics]
An open letter in which I offer a bridge to Senator Richard Santorum (R-Penn).
8. Is that thing digital? [photography]
Reflections on the Street Fair, or, Giving a Museum Piece a Chance.
9. Striking a blow for equality, redneck style [rant]
A race car driver takes a stand for equal opportunity.
10. Sometimes it's digital after all [photography]
Notes on playing with other people's toys.
Anyway, it looks like I'm pretty consistently posting 3-4 times per week. Hope to see some more people there!